Why choose Cheri as your wedding pianist?
With her skills and versatility, trust Cheri to make your every musical desire a reality!
- Classical, new age, pop–any style you desire. Lot of ideas for you too–traditional or surprising!
- Decades of experience planning and playing wedding ceremonies.
- Bring your special requests! She can handle about anything.
- Can seamlessly transition to be your jazz pianist for your cocktail hour following the ceremony.
- Portable digital piano available, with realistic sounds and many options.
- Can recommend vocalists, trumpet, flute, even bagpipers!
- Organ too! with experience playing Lutheran, Catholic, and Methodist weddings.
Rates for Wedding Piano Music
- $300/basic. Includes consultation at my studio, 30 minutes of gathering music, processional, all ceremony music, recessional.
- $125/hour for cocktail hour/reception/dinner.
- Additional $100/rehearsal with soloists and other instrumentalists.
- $50 to furnish digital piano/amp.
“Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” by J.S. Bach, a classic wedding processional.
Visit our YouTube channel for more wedding piano selections.
Processional: “Canon in D” by Johann Pachelbel
Recessional: “At Last” (Etta James hit)
For more music mp.3 samples and suggestions, click here for our Soundcloud page.